Resin Art Workshop Sunday 4th August
August 4 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm UTC+8| $110 – $150
The most comprehensive Resin Art Workshop of its kind in Australia! (We think anyway)
Create 3 pieces of resin art ranging from 100mm wide to 400mm wide while learning a variety of techniques, tips and tricks to achieving the perfect gloss finish. With over 100 different pigments and powders to play with we’ll be sure to have your colours of choice.
Resident Artist Will Huntley will explain everything about the products and the process of Resin Art. He will also give you multiple ways to apply the products to achieve different results.
What we provide:
– All the tools, equipment and materials needed including gloves and mixing utensils
– Multiple art boards of various sizes. With more available to purchase on the day.
– Drinks, snacks and a light lunch.
– Please let us know if you have any allergies – dietary or otherwise.
What you need on the day:
– Your imagination and a willingness to learn!
– We recommend that you wear old clothes as resin doesn’t wash out!
Please note that even if you aren’t very art inclined…you can still create Resin Art and it is our promise that you will finish the workshop with a beautiful piece of art!
Held in the purpose-built Collective Obsessions Workshop in Bassendean, Western Australia.
Please also note, that as the artworks will take a few days to cure, you cannot take them with you on the day. But, we will organize for you to either pick them up from the venue or if you are in the metro area we can deliver them to you at no extra charge.
Alternative collection arrangements may also be made on the day.
For more information please visit us on facebook @costudiowa
CAUTION: creating can become an OBSESSION